Bay City Boy, 3, Injured In Bonfire Gasoline Blast 6-16-2010 - WNEM TV 5

Bay City Boy, 3, Injured In Bonfire Gasoline Blast 6-16-2010

A 3-year-old boy was burned when his father poured gasoline on a bonfire Tuesday night near Bay City.
The Bay County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened just after 7 p.m. at a home in the 300 block of Lauria Road.
According to a news release, 30-year-old Robert Struck was starting a bonfire with gasoline when the woodpile erupted in a ball of fire. The child was nearby and caught fire.
Deputies said Struck put the flames out, placed his son into a cold bathtub and called 911.
Deputies did not say how bad the child was burned, but he was transported to Bay Regional Medical Center by ambulance.
Alcohol was not a factor in the incident.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.