Exclusive: TV5 Talks With Head Of Task Force 8-10-2010 - WNEM TV 5

Exclusive: TV5 Talks With Head Of Task Force 8-10-2010

Authorities said a knife-wielding serial killer is now responsible for 16 Flint-area assaults, including five slayings.
Michigan State police and local investigators said they're looking for a white man responsible for the attacks from May 24 to Aug. 2.
They previously believed there were 13 assaults, but additional stabbing victims have come forward and alerted investigators.
On Monday night, the most recent victim to come forward -- a 26-year-old black male -- told police that he was assaulted on Tuesday, July 27.
Michigan State Police Lt. Pat McGreevy spoke with TV5’s Julie Banovic on the latest developments in the search for the serial stabber.
For instant updates on the story, click for the Latest Developments
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.