Vehicle Catches On Fire While Being Repaired 11-08-2010 - WNEM TV 5

Vehicle Catches On Fire While Being Repaired 11-08-2010

MIDLAND COUNTY, Mich.WNEM TV5 is learning more about a van that caught fire in Jerome Township Sunday evening.
TV5 viewer, Megan Felske, sent in the photos below of the burning van in the parking lot of a pizza restaurant on Saginaw Road in downtown Sanford.
Fire officials said the owner of the vehicle was working on it when the fire sparked. It quickly spread to the vehicle's fuel tank.
The owner suffered first-degree burns.
Minor damage was done to a couple of vehicles that were parked nearby.


Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.