Unattended Cooking Starts Sunday House Fire 1-03-2011 - WNEM TV 5

Unattended Cooking Starts Sunday House Fire 1-03-2011

A Saginaw County man is recovering after a house fire Sunday morning.
Fire crews said the fire started around 5 a.m. in the 5000 block of Cabot in Buena Vista Township.
The man was cooking breakfast and fell asleep. Fire crews contained the flames to the kitchen area.
Officials said the man suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to a local hospital.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.