Hospital Employee Says Drink Was Poisoned 1-07-2011 - WNEM TV 5

Hospital Employee Says Drink Was Poisoned 1-07-2011

FLINT, Mich.An employee of Hurley Medical Center in Flint claims bleach or a foreign substance was put into her energy drink on Thursday.
Police said the employee drank half of a Monster Energy Drink and left the remainder on a table in the break room.
Police said the employee returned later to find the drink didn’t smell right. The drink was then thrown away, according to police.
No injuries were reported.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.