Battalion Chief Says Dryer To Blame For Blaze 1-09-2011 - WNEM TV 5

Battalion Chief Says Dryer To Blame For Blaze 1-09-2011

The Saginaw Fire Department's battalion chief says a dryer is to blame for a fire that broke out at a home on Sunday.
Firefighters responded to a home in the 2000 block of Parkwood Avenue.
When crews arrived, they found the fire coming from the first floor.
It took firefighters longer to put out the fire after the hydrant by the house didn't work.
One person was home when the fire started, but did get out safely.
No one was hurt.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.