MIDLAND, Mich.Due to inclement weather, below is a listing of closures and modified services for Wednesday
- MidMichigan Urgent Care-Midland will close today at 1 p.m. For medical emergencies, please go to the nearest Emergency Department if safe travel permits or dial 911.
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland laboratory services are available at the Orchard Building and MidMichigan Medical Offices-Campus Ridge Both labs will be open until 6 p.m. today. Wackerly, Auburn, Freeland laboratory services are also available.
- The MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland Fitness Center is closed today.
- Both MidMichigan pulmonary and cardiac rehab services at the Medical Center in Midland are closed today.
- MidMichigan Medical Office - Freeland is open, MidMichigan Medical Offices - Hemlock is closed, and MidMichigan Medical Offices - Auburn is open for patient calls only.
- MidMichigan Home Care offices in Alma, Clare, Freeland and Gladwin are closed, though patient and equipment needs are still being addressed as needed.
- Regional Dialysis Services - Midland is open today. Treatments for those unable to make their appointments today are being rescheduled
- Regional Dialysis locations in Bay City, Cass City and Greenville are closed.
- Regional Dialysis Services are open.
- Gratiot Medical Center physician practices are closed. Gratiot Medical Center Urgent Care is open. Laboratories are closed; however, they are being covered as needed by inpatient laboratory personnel. The Medical Center Emergency Department is open.
- Community Education program, Resolve to Live Healthier, scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 2, was cancelled and has been re-scheduled to Monday, Feb. 7, 6 p.m.
- Bay Regional Medical Center Cancellations
- THE HELEN M. NICKLESS CLINIC AT THE MEDICAL MALL IN ESSEXVILLE West Side Medical Mall Physical Therapy Center East Side Medical Mall Physical Therapy Center Auburn Rehabilitation Center Parkinson's Class at 3:00pm is canceled (Center for Rehab)
- The following Bay Regional Medical Center Laboratory Patient Service Centers are closed today: Allen Medical Draw Station; Auburn Draw Station; East Medical Mall Lab; West Medical Mall Lab; Katalin Court Draw Station' Pinconning Draw Station; Tuscola Lab; Women's Care Draw Station.
- The following Bay Regional Medical Centers Diagnostic Imaging Centers are closed today (x-ray, etc.): Bay Diagnostic Center for Women (West Campus off Midland Rd.), Allen Medical x-ray, Katlin Court x-ray, ESMM x-ray, Pinconning, Tuscola, Riverview, West Side Medical Mall (Euclid Avenue) x-ray all closed Bay Regional Medical Center's Childbirth Class, 6:30 p.m. tonight at Women's Health Pavilion, West Campus is canceled.
- The Pain Management Center at West Side Medical Mall is closed today.
- The Bay Regional Sleep Disorder Center will be closed this evening, located in the East Side Medical Mall at 1460 W. Center Rd., Suite 2, Essexville.
- MidMichigan Urgent Care-Clare is open. MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare physician practices in Harrison are closed. The Medical Center Emergency Department is open.
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin Emergency Department is open.
All other MidMichigan Health services in Alma, Clare, Gladwin and Midland are open and operational. Visiting hours remain the same. Patients are encouraged to call their doctors offices first, before traveling to any scheduled appointment on Wednesday, Feb. 2, to determine if the appointment has been rescheduled.
- MidMichigan Physicians Group practices at MidMichigan Health Park-Mt. Pleasant are closed.
- Regional Dialysis Services in Mt. Pleasant are open.