Bunsen Burner Leak Prompts School Evacuation 2-09-2011 - WNEM TV 5

Bunsen Burner Leak Prompts School Evacuation 2-09-2011

Students are back in class after Hamady Middle/High School was briefly evacuated because of a small gas leak.
Officials of the Mount Morris Township school said the Wednesday morning evacuation was caused by a leaking Bunsen burner.
The students were allowed back in about an hour later after the Fire Department determined the leak was contained.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.