Saginaw Co. Barn Fire Brought Under Control 2-10-2011 - WNEM TV 5

Saginaw Co. Barn Fire Brought Under Control 2-10-2011

Multiple fire departments were called to a barn fire Thursday morning in southwestern Saginaw County.
It happened in the 1900 block of Marion Road just before 8 a.m. That's near South Chapin in Marion Township.
Investigators believe the fire started when the owner of the property was charging the battery of a piece of farm equipment when he noticed flames and smoke in the barn.
Firefighters were able to contain the blaze and get it under control when they ran out of water. When they went to pump water from their reserve bins, equipment froze and the fire rekindled and quickly spread.
One of the firefighters fighting the blaze suffered minor injuries.
Below is uncut video showing the damage to the barn.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.