School Bus Garage Fan Motor Catches Fire 3-18-2011 - WNEM TV 5

School Bus Garage Fan Motor Catches Fire 3-18-2011

A small fire broke out this morning at the Clare Public Schools bus garage, and firefighters say it started inside an air-circulating fan motor.
The fire, which was first reported sometime after 11 a.m., has since been extinguished.
Surrey Township Fire Department was at the scene assisting the city of Clare Fire Department.
Crews say the building is fine and no buses were damaged.
Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.