The family of Aaron Idle refuses to give up hope even though they have been informed that the search for his body will be called off this week.
"It's disgusting... It's sad," said Scott Idle, Aaron's uncle.
Scott Idle told TV5 that the family learned this week that August 1 was the deadline for detectives to search for his nephew's body. Aaron's mother and father had left town after hearing about the search being suspended.
"How would they feel if it was their family member or son or daughter... I doubt they would give up," Scott Idle added.
Last month, investigators deemed Aaron Idle's body unrecoverable because of the length of time between the date he went missing and when law enforcement learned that his remains may be in the Republic landfill in Grand Blanc.
The family said they refuse to give up their fight to get answers.
"We will never really know what happened unless his body is found," Scott Idle concluded.
Copyright 2013 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Tuesday, April 20 2010 11:21 PM EDT2010-04-21 03:21:00 GMT
31 people are in trouble with the law after a three day prostitution sting in Richmond. Police told NBC12 they targeted specific areas where residents and business owners complained about the illegal activity.More >
ObitMichigan.com is dedicated to delivering immediate, up-to-date information on obituaries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to families and friends in Mid-Michigan. Death notices are displayed during theMore >
ObitMichigan.com is dedicated to delivering immediate, up-to-date information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to families and friends who have lost loved ones.More >