A scare Wednesday night for some shoppers at a local Meijer store.
The store on Hill Road in Genesee County's Mundy Township was evacuated around 9 p.m. after reports of a natural gas smell.
Consumer's Energy officials checked it out and found no gas leak.
Those officials gave the all clear just after 10 p.m. and the store is now back open.
Copyright 2014 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
A teenager who was reported missing Saturday night has been found safe thanks to social media.