There was a bit of a scare at a local daycare center on Friday after a furnace started smoking.
The situation happened at the Great Beginnings Child Care Center just before 7:30 a.m. on Liberty Road in Kochville Township. Thankfully, officials say no children were hurt.
The kids were held on a Saginaw school bus until parents could arrive and pick them up.
Officials said the day care was closed for the rest of the day.
Click here to sign up for Breaking News texts, here for our email newsletters and alerts and here to follow us on Twitter.
Copyright 2014 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
Police searched the rest of the neighborhood and eventually found more remains in a dumpster.