Fire damages two businesses - WNEM TV 5

Fire damages two businesses

Posted: Updated:
FLUSHING, MI (WNEM) -

Fire crews had their hands full with a fire at a clothing store in Genesee County Thursday.

The fire damaged two businesses before it was finally put out.

Julie's clothing store in downtown Flushing and a nearby Mexican restaurant were damaged by the fire.

Fire crews say a fuse box in the basement of the clothing store blew up and sparked the fire.

No one was injured.

Copyright WNEM TV5 2014 (Meredith Corporation.) All rights reserved.  

Powered by WorldNow
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.