M-52 has reopened after a gas leak forced the closure of the roadway Wednesday morning.
The road was closed between Lake Road and Hanchett Street in the Saginaw County community of St. Charles.
The rupture shut down the road for a couple hours so crews could work on the damage.
A Consumers Energy crew was able to shut off the gas, reattach the line, and turn on the gas again.
The road then reopened around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday afternoon.
Copyright 2014 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
A teenager who was reported missing Saturday night has been found safe thanks to social media.