Fire crews are cleaning up an ammonia leak at the Intel campus in Chandler.
The Chandler Police Department said that the fire department is working to remove hazardous materials at Intel, located at 4500 S. Dobson Road.
Fire officials were called at 1:30 p.m. after a construction crew struck a pipe carrying ammonia while they were working on renovations, according to the Gilbert Fire Department.
Ten people were treated at first aid stations at the facility and two of the 10 were then taken to a hospital as a precaution.
Copyright 2014 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.
The company that manages the brand officially describes Hello Kitty as a little girl from London.