Authorities: 2 firefighters get electric shock - WNEM TV 5

Authorities: 2 firefighters get electric shock

Posted: Updated:
FLINT, MI (AP) -

Authorities say two Flint firefighters have been treated and released from a hospital after getting an electrical shock while breaking through walls of a house during a fire.

Crews responded about 1 a.m. Thursday on a report of a fire in an attic of a recently vacated home near the intersection of Tuxedo and Bloor streets.

Battalion Chief Darren Clemons said the fire may be electrical or could have been caused by storms that rolled through the area.

Clemons says the firefighters were treated and released at a local hospital. Both are expected to be OK.

Copyright 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.