Man suffers shock while working in school bus garage - WNEM TV 5

Man suffers shock while working in school bus garage

Posted: Updated:

A Saginaw County man suffered a shock while working in a school bus garage Thursday afternoon.

The incident happened around 2 p.m. at the Swan Valley bus garage in Thomas Township. The man was shocked by a 270-volt line while working in an elevated part of the building.

He was able to get himself down and, at first, declined medical help. He was persuaded by medics to get checked at a hospital.

The name of the victim has not been released, but he was an outside contractor who is not employed by the school district.

Copyright 2014 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.