Genesee Co. fire leaves family homeless - WNEM TV 5

Genesee Co. fire leaves family homeless

Posted: Updated:

A Genesee County family is homeless after a fire ripped through their home early Monday morning.

The blaze broke out around 5 a.m. Monday morning at the home, located on Casaloma Court. The area is just off of Beecher road near the River Forest Golf Course.

The home is considered a total loss. Everyone was able to make it out of the home safely.

The fire is under investigation.

Copyright 2014 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.