Campbell County fireworks store catches fire - WNEM TV 5

Campbell County fireworks store catches fire

Posted: Updated:

Thick smoke filled the air Sunday in Campbell County when a fire engulfed a fireworks store in Caryville.

Witnesses said they saw fireworks shooting off as the store burned.

Firefighters deemed the store a complete loss.

There's no word yet on how the fire started.

Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.