Smartphone app for popular travel destination website now available on iPhone
Orange County, Calif. / ACCESSWIRE / July 17, 2014 / Travel America Visitor Guide (TAVG), a division of Monster Arts, Inc. (OTCQB: APPZ), today announces the availability of its companion TAVG travel destination directory Smartphone app for purchase and use on the iPhone. This announcement follows on the heels of TAVG’s recent success in signing up 88 new exclusive clients/partners to recurring annual business membership relationships, including several national chain hotels and casinos, which includes placement in TAVG’s mobile optimized Internet Website and Smartphone App membership directory and participation in mobile marketing programs.
In addition to lodging and hospitality-oriented clients such as Trump International Beach Resort Miami, a wide range of other types of businesses such as restaurants, ski and jet ski rentals, auto repair shops, spas, salons and gift shops – just to name a few! — are also encouraged to join and become members of the exclusive group of TAVG clients. And unlike the situations involving competitors such as Yelp, Trip Advisor, or Google Places, TAVG benefits are exclusive to its paying members. As a result, TAVG members only compete with other paying members for business from the mobile device optimized website membership directory, in this way limiting their competition and maximizing their exposure.
Popular features of Travel America Visitor Guide for both clients and travelers using the site and apps now include:
- Exclusive business listings in the fast growing TAVG directory (both on the mobile device, optimized website and in the associated Smartphone app);
- Mobile device, optimized website functions as an online business directory that is searchable by category, keyword, location and more, and also features participant profiles that contain not only descriptive business information, but also pictures, videos, links to members’ social media pages and websites, as well as turn-by-turn directions for the consumer/user based on GPS enhanced technology;
- Upon becoming new members, clients receive welcome kits with window decals (displaying their membership status);
- Access to complimentary marketing programs and related support; members have the opportunity to manage their own mobile marketing campaigns through their associated administrative accounts, update – in real time — their profile data, approve user comments, upload and manage placement of Internet and mobile advertising banners, evaluate data and extensive analytics regarding app usage, and choose from a variety of other advertising options;
- New tools such as the recently added TAVG Travel Receipt Tracker (currently AndroidOS only), which assists travelers with their record keeping/budgeting; more specifically, the improved app now comes with enhanced technology for storing and archiving receipts, tracking vehicle mileage and other maintenance tools (all compatible and exportable to Intuit’s Quickbooks, Google Docs, or Microsoft Office Excel); and
- The travel app is also loaded with a new Roadside/Insurance Card Tender (for quick help in those sticky situations relating to vehicle breakdowns and accidents), as well as links to 3 popular game developer catalogs for convenient, quick downloading of TAVG-approved games (great for keeping traveler minds engaged and fresh on those long trips).
Monster Arts CEO, Wayne Irving commented, “At TAVG, we’re very excited about rolling out the new and improved TAVG onto the iPhone platform. This has been in the works for quite some time, and with this implemented, we can really intensify and scale up our marketing and distribution efforts for what has become the “must have” directory for business travelers and consumers. I’d also like to take this opportunity to thank our development team and quality assurance teams for helping us to continually improve the product and achieve this important milestone. And with the busy summer travel season now upon us and in full swing, the timing for this announcement could not be better!”
About Travel America Visitor Guide (TAVG):
Originally a group of more than 400 websites and Smartphone apps, and now all combined into one comprehensive, convenient and highly accessible online directory, Travel America Visitor Guide is a concept that takes advantage of the ever-burgeoning travel industry by providing an exclusive directory of investigated, reviewed or otherwise credentialed places to stay, places to eat, places to shop and other things to do for the consumer and business traveler. TAVG is a wholly owned division of Monster Arts, Inc (OTCQB:APPZ) and is committed to providing its membership with the ability to develop and maintain an intimate connection between their businesses and potential consumers or customers who look to have the best experiences while traveling. You can download the app for Android OS and Windows Phone or for the iPhone from http://www.monsterarts.net “Get the Apps!” button.
Safe Harbor Statement:
Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Arts, Inc. (APPZ), with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by APPZ are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Arts does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Included in this release are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements will prove to have been correct. The company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements.
Source: Monster Arts