Fire breaks out at Montrose McDonald's - WNEM TV 5

Fire breaks out at Montrose McDonald's

Posted: Updated:
MONTROSE, MI (WNEM) -

An early morning fire broke out at a Montrose McDonald’s restaurant.

The incident happened at 249 E. State Street in Montrose about 4:45 a.m.

The fire started in a fryer when grease caught on fire, officials at the scene said.

No one was hurt from the fire, but the store will remain closed for some time.

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.