Apartment complex evacuated for fire, no one hurt - WNEM TV 5

Apartment complex evacuated for fire, no one hurt

Posted: Updated:
SAGINAW, MI (WNEM) -

An apartment complex was evacuated after fire broke out on the fourth floor.

Saginaw firefighters were called to Pinewood Manor, at 2715 Jefferson in Saginaw, at around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday for smoke in the building.

Officials tell TV5 that a fire started in the kitchen on the fourth floor. The fire was contained to that apartment, but there is possible water damage in nearby units.

No one was hurt, and people are being allowed back into the building at this time.

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.