Family fun center's sign catches fire - WNEM TV 5

Family fun center's sign catches fire

Posted: Updated:
Courtesy: ?Nikki Blaney Courtesy: ?Nikki Blaney
SAGINAW COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -

The sign of a Mid-Michigan family fun center goes up in flames.

At around 2:25 p.m. the sign in front of Kokomo’s in Kochville Township caught fire, charring the upper portion.

The manager at the business tells TV5 that a passerby saw the fire and called 911.

It’s not clear what caused it to catch fire in the first place.

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.