Family homeless after early morning blaze - WNEM TV 5

Family homeless after early morning blaze

Posted: Updated:
GENESEE TOWNSHIP, MI (WNEM) -

A family is homeless after a fire ripped through their home Monday morning.

It happened on the 1000 block of E. Charles Avenue in Genesee Township.

The fire happened just after midnight and it started in the chimney of the home and quickly spread.

There is no word on the exact cause of the fire.

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.