Officials: Space heater sparks house fire - WNEM TV 5

Officials: Space heater sparks house fire

Posted: Updated:
SAGINAW, MI (WNEM) -

One person was taken to the hospital after a home caught fire.

It happened this morning at 1632 N. Bond Street in Saginaw.

Officials tell us the fire was started by a space heater that was in an enclosed porch that was converted into a bedroom.

The person taken to the hospital is being treated for smoke inhalation.

>>READ MORE: Keep up on fire safety during winter<<

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.