Fire starts in storage garage - WNEM TV 5

Fire starts in storage garage

Posted: Updated:
BANGOR TOWNSHIP, MI (WNEM) -

An outdoor storage garage had a fire start in one of the units which spread into the neighboring units.

Bay Area Storage, on Bangor Road in Bangor Township, had between 15 and 20 individual storage garages affected by the fire.

Bangor Township Fire chief said they are investigating how the fire started.

Currently, the damage estimate is unknown.

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.