Firefighters respond to smoke at the Saginaw Club - WNEM TV 5

Firefighters respond to smoke at the Saginaw Club

Posted: Updated:
SAGINAW, MI (WNEM) -

A little smoke won’t keep Mid-Michigan residents from enjoying New Year’s Eve dinner at the Saginaw Club.

Firefighters were called to the building at the corner of Washington and Johnson in Saginaw at 9:30 a.m.

Officials say a light switch had shorted out and caused smoke to fill the building.

Firefighters cut power to the circuit and cleared out the smoke.

Only one person was inside at the time, and there were no injuries.

The annual New Year’s Eve dinner is still scheduled to go on.

Copyright 2015 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.