Teen hospitalized after electric shock - WNEM TV 5

Teen hospitalized after electric shock

Posted: Updated:

A teen hospitalized after receiving an electric shock while on the job.

The 17-year-old was working at a construction site in the 7200 block of W. Birch Run Road in Saginaw County when a power line hit his truck.

His father, the construction manager, rushed him to the hospital with a police escort.

At last check the teen was still hospitalized. His condition is unclear.

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.