Neighbor saves dog from house fire - WNEM TV 5

Neighbor saves dog from house fire

Posted: Updated:
Stock photo Stock photo

A good Samaritan saved its neighbor's dog from a house fire Thursday morning.

The fire broke out shortly before 8 a.m. in the kitchen of a home on the 700 block of Dickinson Street in Flint.

A neighbor kicked in the door to the home, prior to the fire department's arrival, and let the dog out, officials said.

No one was home during the fire.

Firefighters were able to quickly put out the fire and no one was injured, officials said.

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.