Kitchen fire heavily damages home - WNEM TV 5

Kitchen fire heavily damages home

Posted: Updated:
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM
MT. MORRIS TOWNSHIP, MI (WNEM) -

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire that caused some big damage to the home.

The call went out at around 7:35 a.m. at 6163 O’Toole Lane in Mt. Morris Township, that’s in Genesee County.

Investigators say the fire started in the kitchen, and heavily damaged the back of the home.

The homeowner wasn't there when the fire started, no one else was hurt.

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.