Student diagnosed with scabies - WNEM TV 5

Student diagnosed with scabies

Posted: Updated:
Scabies Scabies
SAGINAW COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -

One Saginaw High School student was diagnosed with a case of scabies.

Scabies is a skin irritation the is caused by the burrowing of a mite and it is very contagious.

The district sent letters to parents on Wednesday and sanitized the building before classes resumed on Thursday, said Cynthia Brackett, with the administration office at Saginaw schools.

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.