Man hurt by exploding firework - WNEM TV 5

Man hurt by exploding firework

Posted: Updated:
File photo File photo
SANILAC COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -

An apparent fireworks accident landed a Sanilac County man in the hospital.

It happened Saturday afternoon in the 100 block of South Gates Road in Watertown Township.

The Sanilac County Sheriff’s Department said 25-year-old Ethan Jared of Sandusky was igniting fireworks when one exploded in his hand. The size and type of firework is unknown at this time. 

Jared was taken to McKenzie Hospital by ambulance and then transferred by helicopter for more treatment. 

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.