Restaurant closed after catching fire - WNEM TV 5

Restaurant closed after catching fire

Posted: Updated:
FLINT, MI (WNEM) -

A restaurant in flint is shut down after going up in flames.

The fire broke out at Cantonese Gourmet East on the 3000 block of Richfield around 10 a.m. Saturday morning.

No one was inside the building at the time of the fire.

A passerby reported seeing heavy smoke coming out of the windows.

Crews at the scene believe the fire started in the kitchen.

 Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.