Who to call for power outages - WNEM TV 5

Who to call for power outages

Posted: Updated:

If you're at home and the power goes out, do you know who to call?

Below is a list of phone numbers for electric companies in the area.

  • Consumers Energy: 1-800-477-5050
  • DTE Energy: 1-800-477-4747
    Bay City Electric & Power: 989-894-8350
  • Thumb Electric Cooperative: 1-800-327-0166
Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.