Kitchen fire causes apartment building evacuation - WNEM TV 5

Kitchen fire causes apartment building evacuation

Posted: Updated:
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM
SAGINAW TOWNSHIP, MI (WNEM) -

Firefighters were called to an apartment complex in Saginaw Township after fire broke out in a kitchen.

It happened at Poplar Apartments, located at 4444 State Street.

Residents were evacuated while crews investigated.

No one was hurt, and early indications are that everyone will be allowed to return back to their home.

The damage was contained to one apartment.

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.