Man homeless, two firefighters hurt after house fire - WNEM TV 5

Man homeless, two firefighters hurt after house fire

Posted: Updated:
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM
BAY CITY, MI (WNEM) -

A local man is homeless after a fire over the weekend.

It happened Sunday, Dec. 11 in the 500 block of McDonald Street near Smith in Bay City.

The owner said he lit the pilot light to get the furnace going and then left.

A short time later the house caught fire.

Two firefighters were hurt and taken to the hospital for treatment.

They have since been released.

Copyright 2016 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.