Dumpster fire causes scare at local Walmart - WNEM TV 5

Dumpster fire causes scare at local Walmart

Posted: Updated:
Courtey: Jeff DeHaven Courtey: Jeff DeHaven
BAY CITY, MI (WNEM) -

A dumpster fire at a local big box store caused a brief scare. 

It happened Wednesday just before 11 a.m. at the Walmart on Wilder Road in Bay City. 

A store manager told TV5 no employees or customers were hurt. 

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.