Fire at assisted living facility, no one hurt - WNEM TV 5

Fire at assisted living facility, no one hurt

Posted: Updated:
Source: WNEM Source: WNEM

Firefighters are on the scene of an assisted living facility in Genesee County. 

The fire started just before 7:30 a.m. at Bentley Manor on Clio Road in Vienna Township, according to the Genesee County 911 Communications Center.

Investigators tell TV5 crews at the scene that the fire started in a closet.

Six adults with mental disabilities live at the facility with 1 caregiver, they were evacuated and taken to the Clio Senior Center.

No one was hurt.

Our crew at the scene said the fire was put out by 8:30 a.m. 

Stay with TV5 for updates. 

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.