Electrical fire causes power outage at Saginaw apartment complex - WNEM TV 5

Electrical fire causes power outage at Saginaw apartment complex

Posted: Updated:
(Source: WNEM) (Source: WNEM)
SAGINAW, MI (WNEM) -

Residents at the Pinewood Manor Apartments in Saginaw were evacuated Wednesday night after an electrical fire caused a power outage.

The vice president of the complex said the electrical fire was in the breaker panel.

Consumers Energy was on scene Wednesday evaluating the situation. It is unclear how long the building is expected to be without power.

The vice president did not say how many people were affected by the power outage or where residents would stay Wednesday night.

The Red Cross disaster services team was at the complex to evaluate the situation.

One resident said he was upset with the possibility of having to stay at the Rescue Mission.

TV5 will update once we get more information.

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.