How to report flood damage in Midland County - WNEM TV 5

How to report flood damage in Midland County

Posted: Updated:
Bookmark and Share

Midland County is looking to gather information from residents impacted by the flood.

If you have structural damage caused by flood waters, or have had flooding in your home or business, you need to report the damage to the county.

You are asked to fill out a questionnaire by clicking here.

>>Slideshow: Flooding in Mid-Michigan<<

If you don’t have power or access to a computer, you can call (989) 837-3500, officials are asking that you don't call 911.

Continue to monitor street closings by clicking here.

If you have experienced flooding and you have a well, you are urged to get it tested. The $16 testing fee has been waived in Midland & Isabella Counties, just contact the Health Department.

The Red Cross has opened a shelter at the West Midland Family Center, located at 4011 W. Isabella Road.

Animals are not allowed, arrangements for pets can be made by contacting the Humane Society at (989) 274-5066.

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.