Lapeer County man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning - WNEM TV 5

Lapeer County man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted: Updated:
Stock photo Stock photo
LAPEER COUNTY, MI (WNEM) -

A man is dead after accidentally being poisoned by carbon monoxide.

The Lapeer County Sheriff’s Office was called to a home in Mayfield Township at around 7 a.m. on August 4.

Investigators found Rosenbo Cedillo, 73, dead inside a home.

A generator was found in a closed, attached garage. There were power cords going from the generator into the home.

A small dog was also found unconscious inside the home.

The pet was revived and taken to a veterinarian by a family member.

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.