Man electrocuted after apparently stepping on live wire - WNEM TV 5

Man electrocuted after apparently stepping on live wire

Posted: Updated:
DETROIT (AP) -

A man has been electrocuted after apparently stepping on a live electrical line in an east side Detroit alley.

A nearby resident smelled something burning and called police after finding the man's body about 8:30 a.m. Friday.

Police say the wire was wrapped around the man's body. He was not immediately identified.

The alley reportedly is overgrown with weeds.

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.