Michigan man electrocuted while working job in Ohio - WNEM TV 5

Michigan man electrocuted while working job in Ohio

Posted: Updated:
stock photo stock photo
LANSING, MI (AP) -

An electrician from the Lansing-area was electrocuted while working a job in Ohio.
   The Lansing State Journal reports 19-year-old Nathan Norris was pronounced dead Friday at Mercy Health St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo.
   Norris was an electrician for a company called Ac-Dc Electrical Contractors. He lived in Delhi Township, outside Lansing.
   Officials say Norris was stringing up cable when he touched a live wire that knocked him out of a bucket truck and into a tree.
   The Lucas County Coroner's office in Toledo says an autopsy is scheduled for Monday.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.