Fire department: No one injured in Saginaw apartment fire - WNEM TV 5

Fire department: No one injured in Saginaw apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
(Source: WNEM) (Source: WNEM)
SAGINAW, MI (WNEM) -

A fire broke out at a Saginaw apartment complex on Thursday, but no one was injured.

It happened at the intersection of N. Michigan and Throop shortly before 11:30 a.m., the Saginaw Fire Department said.

The residents and a dog escaped without any injuries, the fire department said.

The fire started in the attic and remains under investigation.

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.