Family escapes house fire - WNEM TV 5

Family escapes house fire

Posted: Updated:
Stock photo Stock photo
MUNDY TOWNSHIP, MI (WNEM) -

A family is safe after a fire started in their home while they were inside.

It happened about 12:30 p.m. Tuesday on Grand Blanc Road near Sharp Road in Mundy Township.

The family was inside and smelled the smoke, but they had enough time to get out.

Fire officials said the fire started in the basement and eventually spread to the upstairs.

It is not clear what started the fire or if there were any injuries.

Copyright 2017 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.