Shed completely destroyed in Albee Twp fire - WNEM TV 5

Shed completely destroyed in Albee Twp fire

Posted: Updated:
Stock photo Stock photo

The Albee Fire Department responded to a structure fire on Friday afternoon.

Saginaw County Central Dispatch reported the fire at 4:55 p.m. on Jan. 5.

Firefighters were sent to the 1900 block of W. Burt Road in Albee Township to extinguish a shed fire.

The fire department said the shed was completely destroyed.

The Maplegrove Fire Department also assisted with putting out the fire.

Copyright 2018 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.