Deputies: Motel fire sparked by marijuana production - WNEM TV 5

Deputies: Motel fire sparked by marijuana production

Posted: Updated:
Stock photo Stock photo

Investigators said a motel fire was sparked by people burning oils for marijuana production.

Clare County Deputies were called to the motel north of Harrison in Hayes Township at around 10 p.m. on March 6.

Investigators said they learned the room occupants were burning the oils when the room caught fire.

The pair ran off but were later found at the hospital in Clare.

A 24-year-old Harrison woman was treated for burns, and a 27-year-old Clare man was arrested on warrants not related to the incident.

He is in the Clare County Jail.

The investigation continues. 

Copyright 2018 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.