Fire chief: Cigarette may be to blame for gas station fire - WNEM TV 5

Fire chief: Cigarette may be to blame for gas station fire

Posted: Updated:
FLINT TOWNSHIP, MI (WNEM) -

A gas station is open for business again after a fire broke out overnight.

It happened at the Speedway gas station on Miller Road, near I-75 in Flint Township.

The fire chief believes a cigarette may have caught some palettes on fire early Tuesday morning.

There were no injuries reported, but the back of the building is damaged.

The business reopened for business just after 10 a.m., but there is no fountain service for soft drinks. 

Copyright 2018 WNEM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
WNEM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2018, WNEM; Saginaw, MI. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.