Hundreds of customers lose power during severe thunderstorms
SAGINAW, Mich. (WNEM) - Hundreds of customers have lost power while severe thunderstorms roll through mid-Michigan.
Consumers Energy is reporting the outages in the following counties:
- Genesee County: 2,029 customers
- Iosco County: 99 customers
- Midland County: 7 customers
- Ogemaw County: 41 customers
- Saginaw County: 33 customers
The First Warn 5 team is tracking Severe Thunderstorm Warnings in multiple counties. For updated weather alerts, click here.
Copyright 2022 WNEM. All rights reserved.